We’ve licensed images to all sorts of organisations, businesses, and individuals. Our licensing program helps get our artists work out into the community and the income derived from each project directly supports our artists.
– Staff Member
Would you like to use an image of one of our artist’s artworks for your next presentation, website or book? You will need to contact us to use the image, which will often incur an image licensing fee.
A portion of the licensing fees goes directly to the artist and a portion of the fees go towards supporting our studio. Arts Project represents 120+ artists, and we’ve over 10,000 artwork images to choose from.
The artists retain the copyright of their images. We store images and negotiate image licensing on our artists behalf. Here are some of the projects we’ve licensed images for:
- Promotional print material including: reports, brochures, gallery guides, annual reports, newspapers, magazines & newsletters
- Merchandise including: calendars, teatowels, coasters, cards, bags
- Publications including: books, articles
- Online promotion including: home page banners, website stock images, announcements, e-cards
HOW TO PROCEED
- Contact us today and let us know what you’re looking for
- We will provide you with licensing quotes
- We will work with you to make a selection of artwork that suits your needs
- We will send you a licensing agreement to sign
- Once we have a signed agreement, we’ll send you the image
Whatever you are looking for, the cost of your image license will depend on how you intend to use the artwork. We offer standard licensing rates and can organise a package rate for the use of multiple images. Please note that some fees are subject to negotiation. Discounts apply for not-for-profit organisations.