Keep up to date with what’s happening in the studio with your quarterly Studio Newsletter.
If you are not receiving our studio newsletter then please contact us to update your details.
not well today?
Please contact us to let us know on 9482 4484 or use the contact link supplied.
Artists are invoiced in advance of each term. If you have an enquiry about your account, please phone Sandy (Operations Manager) on 9482 4484, or email [email protected].
TERM DATES 2019
Arts Project Australia operates on a school term system for artists. During term breaks staff undertake artwork reviews and planning for the following term.
Term dates for 2019
- Term 1: Monday 21 January to Saturday 6 April 2019
- Term 2: Tuesday 23 April to Saturday 29 June 2019
- Term 3: Monday 15 July to Saturday 21 September 2019
- Term 4: Monday 7 October to Thursday 19 December 2019
- Arts Project Australia is closed all Victorian public holidays.
COMPLAINTS AND TO REPORT ABUSE
If you wish to complain about disability services that you are receiving, please contact the appropriate complaints line listed below:
- Complaints Resolution and Referral Service (CRRS) – 1800 880 052 (free call from land lines) Contact the CRRS with complaints about the compliance of DES providers, Australian Disability Enterprises (ADE) and Advocacy Services with the National Standards for Disability Services;
- National Disability Abuse and Neglect Hotline (Hotline) – 1800 880 052 (free call from land lines) Contact the Hotline to report cases of physical, sexual, psychological, legal and civil abuse, restraint and restrictive practices, or financial abuse.
- Department of Social Services (DSS) Complaints – 1800 634 035 Contact DSS with complaints that cannot be investigated by the NCSL or CRRS, as well as complaints about either of those services or JobAccess.
- National Customer Service Line (NCSL) – 1800 805 260 (free call from land lines) Contact the NCSL with complaints about Disability Employment Services (DES) providers, or to request a transfer to another provider.
For a full list of contacts and/or for more information on how to register a complaint and who to contact, please refer to the Australian Government Job Access website https://www.jobaccess.gov.au/complaints.
In case of life threatening situations call 000 for attendance by Ambulance, Fire or Police services. If you think a crime has been or is being committed, contact your local police.