Last Updated: 20 September 2023
Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- Credit card information for transaction purposes.
- Non-personal information, like usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To process transactions, including the use of credit card information.
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
Storage and Security of Credit Card Information
We take the utmost care to ensure that your credit card information is securely stored. We use encryption and other security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of your credit card information under our control. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your credit card information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Arts Project Australia
24 High Street, Northcote, Victoria, 3070
(03) 9482 4484