“Arts Project is a vibrant hub of creation, innovation and social inclusion. It has an aura that envelops everyone that visits; you can’t help but be inspired and want to return”. Associate Professor Catherine Bell Visual Art Lecturer, ACU.
Historically, artists living with intellectual disabilities have been under-represented in the contemporary art sector. Arts Project Australia passionately seeks to redress this by exploring meaningful ways to connect our artists and their work with the broader community.
By making a donation to Arts Project Australia you are joining us in celebrating and promoting our artists’ incredible talents.
Here are the ways you can show your support:
- Be a game changer with a donation of your choice
- Be an ongoing supporter with a regular monthly gift
- Leave a legacy with a bequest in your will to Arts Project Australia
Please note that all donations made between 21 December 2021 and 10 January 2022 will be processed on our reopening
BE A GAME CHANGER
All funds raised through this appeal will be used to support our core business.
Here are just a few of the things we’re excited to be working on next year:
- Artist-led solo and group exhibitions at our new Collingwood Yards gallery.
- Commissioned critical writing, exhibitions and original multi-media content through international platform Art et al.
- Advocating for inclusion of APA artists in significant national collections.
- Production of high quality digital and print publications.
- Collaborations with Gorman and West Space.
BE AN ONGOING SUPPORTER – Regular monthly giving
“The work APA does is forward-thinking, evolving and life-changing. Not only for artists with disabilities but for the wider community of artists in Australia”. Louise Klerks Independent Curator, 2019
Some of our supporters choose to spread their giving across the whole year with automatic monthly donations deducted from a nominated credit card. Monthly giving is a great way to include charitable donations in your budget and it also allows you to see the real impact your donation is making (with regular updates from us!)
We also make it easy for you at tax time by providing a summary of all your donations in that financial year.
Please contact Development Manager Kirsten Matthews on 03 9482 4484 to have a conversation about monthly giving. B